Friday, December 2, 2011

Check out our new senior blog ......

 http://setxseniors.blogspot.com/

And a few words from previous clients.


My pics are amazing. Ya’ll did a wonderful job.
Joshua McCarroll, Westbrook High

Got my senior pictures done and absolutely loved them. A very professional couple with a great setup. Keep it up :)
Brenden Smith, Buna High School
I absolutely loved my pictures!!! I had an awesome time, and "Body Language" really speaks!! =)
Alexis Lowell, Westbrook High
Totally awesome! Love it! Fantastic job! =)
Kathy Eberhard 
Lasting Images did a great job taking my senior pictures! It was a great experience. I really enjoyed myself!
Andy Eberhard, Silsbee High
Great job on my senior pics! Thank you very much
John Van Dyke, Lumberton High School
Thanks for doing my senior pics! I had an awesome time & the pics were absolutely amazing!! :)
Yuri Amons, Westbrook High
Thank you soooo much for doing my pictures i had fun doing them and they turned out great! =)
Shelby Kate Church,Buna High
Just got through viewing Olivia's senior photos, and Lasting Images did an awesome job of capturing her true spirit and inner glow! Thanks!
Gail Talley Labath
Awesome place. I had a blast taking pictures and he is so amazing I love all of my pictures!!!
Teresa Pitts, Kountze High School
Lasting Images Photography did an amazing job on my senior pics. I recommend the up coming seniors of 2012 to get pics done there!!
Trent Warner,Buna High School
Love my pics :)
Kaylon Talley, Kountze High School
There were some really awesome shots, it turned out great!
Tanner Crow, LCM
This place is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the shoot was so much fun!
Annie Mavis, Hardin-Jefferson
Great place to go to get Senior pictures.
Matthew Baldree, Silsbee high

No comments:

Post a Comment